***Notice from Joy: The past year with so many people bringing home pandemic dogs has been exhausting, and I need to focus on my family. For the moment, I am only taking new clients who are referrals from previous or current clients. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to begin taking more new clients soon.***
Joy Aldrich, CPDT-KA, of Joy for Dogs provides humane and effective private, in-home training based on current research in canine behavior to teach basic cues, and prevent or resolve problem behavior in family dogs. Joy is committed to using the most up-to-date, force-free methods of training, including clicker training, to help clients’ dogs become joyful family members. I look forward to working with you and your dog! Have a sniff around the site!
Joy for Dogs can help with the following situations and more:
- Get your puppy started off on the right paw to becoming a well behaved member of the household.
- End your dog’s annoying habits like excessive barking, chewing, digging, biting, pulling on the leash and jumping on people.
- Teach basic obedience cues such as Come, Sit, Stay, Down, Leave It and Drop It.
- Build a better relationship with your dog by learning to communicate with her.
- Help your dog become comfortable and well socialized around other dogs.
Joy for Dogs serves Metrowest Boston including Sudbury, Wayland, Framingham, Weston, Natick, Dover, Sherborn, Concord, Ashland, Wayland, Lincoln, Acton, Southborough, Stow, Maynard, Hudson and Marlborough.