***Joy for Dogs is currently on vacation and will resume responding to inquiries on April 22, 2019.***
Joy Aldrich, CPDT-KA, of Joy for Dogs provides humane and effective programs, both group classes and private, in-home training based on current research in canine behavior to teach basic cues, and prevent or resolve problem behavior in family dogs. Joy is committed to using the most up-to-date, force-free methods of training, including clicker training, to help clients’ dogs become joyful family members. I look forward to working with you and your dog! Have a sniff around the site!
Joy for Dogs can help with the following situations and more:
- Get your puppy started off on the right paw to becoming a well behaved member of the household.
- End your dog’s annoying habits like excessive barking, chewing, digging, biting, pulling on the leash and jumping on people.
- Teach basic obedience cues such as Come, Sit, Stay, Down, Leave It and Drop It.
- Build a better relationship with your dog by learning to communicate with her.
- Help your dog become comfortable and well socialized around other dogs.
Joy for Dogs serves Metrowest Boston including Sudbury, Wayland, Framingham, Weston, Natick, Dover, Sherborn, Concord, Ashland, Wayland, Lincoln, Acton, Southborough, Stow, Maynard, Hudson and Marlborough.